2019 Hyundai Ioniq near Brandon
“The 2019 Hyundai Ioniq is a good car and a great hybrid. It delivers solid acceleration and returns phenomenal fuel economy ratings in its hybrid…a solid choice for an everyday driver.” – US News and World Report
The T2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid is an incredible performer. At 139 horsepower, it has better power than many non-hybrid compact cars on the market today…but it also happens to get an estimated 58 combined miles to the gallon. The car shifts with a responsive, quick 6-speed automatic transmission, meaning you’ll be paying half as much for gas as you would driving a regular compact while enjoying an even better driving experience.
- 139-hp combined fuel and electric motor
- Up to 58 combined miles per gallon
- 6-speed Dual-Clutch Automatic Transmission
- Selectable Sport mode for enhanced shifting and steering
Unlike the awkward stylings of many other popular hybrid models on the road, the 2019 Hyundai Ioniq is an attractive, sleek car. It combines compact size with hatchback practicality thanks to its vaulted rear and surprisingly cavernous trunk, with 60/40 folding rear seats to haul anything you need. The racing-style flat-bottomed steering wheel can be draped in charcoal black leather, along with the seats and interior trim.
- Available power tilt-and-slide sunroof
- Available heated front seats
- Available leather seating and steering wheel trim
- 26.5 cubic feet interior cargo space
You expect a hybrid to be tech-savvy, and of course the 2019 Hyundai Ioniq delivers. How do you feel about a terrific available 8-inch touchscreen with navigation and standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility? Perhaps an Integrated Memory System (IMS) for the power driver seat? Maybe the available wireless device charging surface is up your alley? No matter what tech tools you need in your car, you’ll find them in the Ioniq.
- Standard Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice recognition
- Standard 7-inch display audio system with high-resolution touchscreen
- Standard Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®
- Available wireless device charging
All this incredible performance and amazing technology would be meaningless if the car wasn’t safe. Luckily, the 2019 Hyundai Ioniq is an IIHS Top Safety Pick thanks to great engineering and a bevy of intelligent safety features. Available Lane Keep Assist, Smart Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-traffic Alert, and Lane Change Assist make it seem like you have a second set of eyes on the road. Top it all off with Hyundai’s industry best 10-year, 100,000 mile warranty and you can climb into your vehicle with total confidence, every single time.
- Available Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear Cross-traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
- Standard rearview camera
- Available Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Available Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
Shop Hyundai Ioniq Near Brandon
If you’re looking for an always-reliable, technology-packed, ultra-efficient way to get around Brandon, then you’ve got to get yourself into the 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. Pay us a visit here at Wilson Hyundai in Jackson. And if you have any questions about the car, check out the video at the top of the page where our own Kimberly Dunlap gives you a guided tour–or, feel free to contact us online today!