2019 Hyundai Sonata in Jackson
“The 2019 Hyundai Sonata aims squarely for value-minded shoppers who want a long warranty, and hits a bullseye.” – The Car Connection
When auto shoppers want a reliable midsize sedan, they know to pick a Hyundai vehicle at our Jackson Hyundai dealership near Brandon. When they know they want a vehicle with stable handling, smooth driving dynamics, and a sleek design, they should opt for the 2019 Hyundai Sonata. This model is redesigned with upgraded rear suspension links that retain a smooth ride and balance. Increased body stiffness allow for firm steering responses and agile turning. The model’s two different engine options offer a quiet ride and thrilling power, whether you choose the 2.4-liter base engine that produces 185-horsepower, or the 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that unleashes 245 horsepower paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Standard 2.4-liter base engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission
- Available 2.0-liter turbocharged engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission
- Drive Mode Select: Eco, Sport, Comfort, and Smart
- Available combined fuel economy of 28 mpg.
- Standard front-wheel drive
The 2019 Hyundai Sonata will please Hyundai enthusiasts in Jackson due to its sleek exterior and its intelligent interior that’s all about comfort and convenience. On the outside, the 2019 Hyundai Sonata gains attention for its overall strong and upscale look with accentuated vertical LED daytime lights and new cascading grille. Each of the seven different trims of this model include premium features, including the base trim which offers standard solar control glass. Inside, the new Sonata offers comfortable seating for five passengers, upholstered in good quality cloth or optional leather in higher trims. The model also offers the convenience of a spacious interior with rear seats that fold in a 60/40 split for extra cargo space in addition to the large, 16.3-cubic-foot trunk.
- 60/40 split rear seating
- Standard premium cloth surfaces
- Quiet cabin interior
- Standard vertical LED daytime lights
- Standard power windows with auto-down/up driver window
Hyundai enthusiasts who enjoy the classic wide array of technology and driver assists found in most Hyundai models will be pleased with the 2019 Hyundai Sonata. Inside, drivers will find a user-friendly multimedia system of an available 8-inch touchscreen with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. An additional convenience is the device bin on the front console for USB connectivity that has 12-volt power. There’s also an available wireless charging pad and rear seat USB connection. As is common with Hyundai models, the 2019 Sonata also comes with the Hyundai Blue Link which allows for remote starting, locking, and cabin conditioning via smartphones.
- Hyundai Blue Link
- Available 8-inch touchscreen navigation
- Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- Standard Smartphone/USB and auxiliary input jacks
- Available SiriusXM Satellite Radio
The 2019 Sonata isn’t just attractive and comfortable, it’s also a safe model that passes the test in protecting precious cargo. The model earned top ratings from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety both for crashworthiness and collision prevention. Standard safety features keep you protected, such as blind spot warning, LED headlights that earned an IIHS rating of acceptable, and rear cross-traffic alert. More advanced safety options include forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking up to 37 mph, lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control.
- Standard blind spot warning
- Standard rear cross-traffic alert
- Available forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking up to 37 mph
- Available pedestrian detection
- Available lane keep assist
For more information on the 2019 Hyundai Sonata or to schedule a test drive, contact us at Wilson Hyundai today!