2019 Hyundai Tucson
“It boasts a stylish exterior, a well-made cabin, and plenty of features, presenting an upscale, near-luxury appearance inside and out…Add to all of that the longest powertrain warranty coverage in the business, and the Tucson is one crossover that’s prepared for the long haul.” – Car and Driver
The 2019 Hyundai Tucson gives you a pair of engine options for getting around Brandon. The SE and Value trim levels come equipped with a capable 161-horsepower 2.0L GDI 4-cylinder engine, while the SEL, Sport, Limited, and Ultimate trims come with a more powerful 181-horsepower 2.4L GDI engine. Both are efficient, giving you 26 and 25 estimated combined miles to the gallon. All models come standard with an automatic transmission, and any Tucson can be outfitted with all-wheel drive for maximum traction in difficult driving conditions.
- 161-hp 2.0L 4-cylinder engine on SE and Value
- 181-hp 2.4L 4-cylinder engine on SEL, Sport, Limited, and Ultimate
- 6-speed Automatic Transmission
- Available AWD on all trim levels
“Practical” should never be a synonym for “boring,” and the 2019 Hyundai Tucson makes that distinction clear. The crisp lines on the exterior are accented by 17, 18, or 19-inch alloy wheels (depending on the trim), and the model offers nine distinct metallic paint jobs that are bound to impress. On the inside, you’ll be treated to ample comfort, with 41” front and 38” rear legroom, and up to 31 cubic feet of rear cargo space, expanding to nearly 62 cubic feet with the rear seats folded.
- Available leather trimmed seating surfaces and steering wheel
- Available chrome dual exhaust tips
- Unique 17”, 18”, or 19” alloy wheel designs
- Available power-tilt-and-slide panoramic sunroof
If you always need the latest and greatest tech tools, then the Tucson has you covered. We’re talking standard Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ connectivity, available Blue Link® Connected Car System, and even available wireless device charging. Standard touches like USB outlets, steering-wheel-mounted audio, and Bluetooth® controls, and a 7-inch color touchscreen display are complimented by impressive available features like a premium Infinity® Audio system with Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology.
- Standard 3.5-inch Multi-Information Display (distance to empty, avg. fuel consumption, etc.)
- Standard 7-inch color touchscreen display audio system
- Standard Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ compatibility
- Available Infinity® Audio includes Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology. External amp and 8 speakers
There’s safe and then there’s Hyundai safe, and the 2019 Tucson offers all the peace of mind you’ll need. In addition to crash test engineering worthy of an IIHS Top Safety Pick, the Tucson is also packed with a litany of smart tools that will keep you secure as you drive around the Jackson area. Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, and Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist are standard on all Tucson trims, while Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning and Blind-Spot Collision Warning become standard on the Value trim level and above.
- Standard Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, and Forward Collision-Avoidance
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning and Blind-Spot Collision Warning
- Available Surround View Monitor
- Available Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA)
And all that is backed by the industry’s best 10-year, 100,000 mile warranty. There’s too many reasons to make the 2019 Hyundai Tucson your next SUV, but if you need more convincing, Wilson Hyundai welcomes you for a test drive. Give us a call at (601) 914-4200 or contact us online to set one up today!