2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
“This latest-generation Santa Fe has an improved cabin look and feel. And, as is Hyundai’s custom, it comes loaded with standard features, many of which come at an extra cost on its competitors.” — Edmunds
Performance in the 2020 Santa Fe
A standard 185-horsepower, 2.4L 4-cylinder engine comes standard in this year’s Hyundai Santa Fe, delivering competitive performance on Brandon area roads. You can also take things to the next level with the 2.0L Turbo GDI engine with a 3,500-lb towing capacity. There’s no need to sacrifice performance in order to stay environmentally conscious, as the 2020 Santa Fe also gets you 25 combined MPG, complemented by the 8-speed automatic transmission for a smoother ride.
- Standard 2.4L GDI 4-cylinder engine or available 2.0L Turbo GDI
- Available HTRAC All Wheel Drive
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Standard Drive Model Select on SEL and above
2020 Santa Fe Design
At Wilson Hyundai, we understand the importance of a first impression. That’s why the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe does not cut corners when it comes to design. Seat five passengers comfortably in the roomy interior or opt to increase cargo space via the 60/49 power push-button fold-down rear seats. A sleek exterior packs a punch wherever you’re headed, whether it’s in Brandon or beyond. You’ll be driving in style with the bold chrome front grille of the Santa Fe, paired with available LED headlights and LED foglights.
- Available panoramic sunroof
- Available Hands-free smart liftgate
- Standard heated front seats on SEL and above
- Standard 17-inch allow wheels
Technology in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Moving into 2020, the Hyundai Santa Fe is also equipped with the latest tech features to keep you connected behind the wheel. Standard Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® integration allow you to stream your favorite music through a 7-inch touchscreen, and you can take it to the next level when you elect to spring for the available Infinity® 630-watt audio system with 12 speakers. And your new Santa Fe does not stop there. You’ll have alerts and your speedometer displayed where you can see them, thanks to the innovative Heads-up Display on the windshield.
- Available 8-inch touchscreen navigation
- Standard Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® integration
- Complimentary SiriusXM activation and 3-month trial subscription
- Rear View Monitor with parking guidance
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Safety Features
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe puts family first, designed to instill confidence when navigating the Brandon area. Integrated technology is part of Hyundai SmartSense, which boasts a variety of features, ranging Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection to Lane Keeping Assist. Your precious cargo is also given an extra level of protection thanks to Rear Occupant Alert, letting you know if anyone has been left behind, and Safe Exit Assist, which alerts exiting passengers.
- Driver Attention Warning
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Available Parking Distance Warning — Reverse
- Available Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
To learn more about all that the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe has to offer, don’t hesitate to contact Wilson Hyundai serving Brandon and Madison today!