What Does My Warranty Cover?
Hyundai doesn’t settle for just making some of the best cars on the road: It also wants to offer the best support for those cars. That’s why every Hyundai vehicle comes backed by America’s best warranty package, which means covered components can be fixed or replaced at no cost to you by a licensed Hyundai service center like ours.
Hyundai Bump-to-Bumper Warranty: 5 Years, 60,000 Miles
The bumper-to-bumper warranty on a new Hyundai vehicle covers everything except normal wear-and-tear on the vehicle. That means your electronic components, air conditioning, braking systems, and more are covered for an incredible five years or 60,000 miles worth of driving–a factory warranty that blows most others out of the water.
Here’s what’s covered under the bumper-to-bumper warranty (for 5 years/60,000 miles unless otherwise noted):
- CD/DVD Player,
- Navigation System
- Emissions components
- Hyundai dealer-installed accessories
- Paint (3 years, 36,000 miles)
- Battery (3 years, 36,000 miles)
Hyundai Powertrain Warranty: 10 Years, 100,000 Miles
Equally impressive is Hyundai’s unmatched 10 year, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. That’s America’s longest powertrain warranty, covering your engine and transmission for longer than Honda, Toyota, or any of the other competitors will. You could make 35 cross-country trips or drive for a decade and your engine would still be covered for any mechanical issues–which, given the quality of Hyundai’s engineering, are rare anyway.
Here’s what’s covered under normal vehicle use:
- Engine components: Cylinder block/head and all internal parts, manifolds, timing gears, timing chain, timing cover, gaskets and seals, oil pump, water pump, fly-wheel, oil pan assembly, rocker cover and engine mounts, and turbocharger
- Transmission/transaxle system: Case and all internal parts, axle shafts (front/rear), constant velocity joints, front/rear hub bearings, propeller shafts, seals and gaskets, torque converter and converter housing and clutch cover and housing, transfer case, and rear differential
- Hybrid system and battery (on hybrid vehicles)
Shop Hyundai Near Brandon
To see some of the best cars on the road, backed by the best warranties in America, visit Wilson Hyundai near Brandon. And if you have a Hyundai that needs service, whether or not it’s still under warranty, schedule service online with our team of experienced mechanics today!